Monday, 14 March 2011

Creative Challenge Week #10, Etsy, Cakes and Pancake Day!

I don't think my creative endeavours have been very interesting this week... I did open an Etsy shop though, which I suppose is a bit exciting, and I have made a grand total of one sale, wooo! :P Please do have a look! http://www.etsy.com/shop/nuwandalice

My aim really isn't to sell lots as I've said before, just to have some kind of turnover so I can keep crocheting. :)

I've been feeling a tad uninspired and unmotivated - that's what impending essay deadlines do to me. Here are the hats just to prove I did make something!

froggiehat



bearhat


blueandwhiteflowerhat

I did not get the usual weekend visit from or to Gavin this weekend due to snow, so I mooned around all weekend being very unproductive and feeling lonely. I did, however, make some cake friends to keep me company! :P

Monsterstercakes!


Callie celebrated Pancake Day with enthusiasm, if lacking in skill...

Happy Pancake Day!


... and now I'm in for a nervy week of essay writing! :S

See you on the other side! 

alice xox

ps. Pre-ordered a 3DS. Whoops.

1 comment: