Thursday, 8 November 2012

Toy Thursday: Blythe and Me at Icing & Write

It's official - I've got the lurgy. As such, I've spent the past three of my precious few days off work coughing and sneezing and feeling sorry for myself. Anyway, I've been too pathetic and snot-tastic to get my planned TT organised, so this week, I will be directing you elsewhere for your plastic fix!


Icing & Write is the blog of the wonderful Aizzing, fellow Blythe enthusiastic and all-round awesome lady. She is currently running a really cool feature called Blythe and Me, in which she interviews bloggers who love Blythe. I leapt at the chance to get more involved in the Blythe blogging community, and you can read my Blythe and Me here!

I highly recommend taking a look at the bloggers featured so far, and it's definitely one to watch. It's always great getting to know some of the wonderful people in the community a little bit better. Blythe aside, Aizzing's blog is also worth bookmarking for general inspiring prettiness! :)

alice the snotmonster
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment