Sunday, 23 December 2012

Merry Christmas from Mr & Mr Stormtrooper!


All I Want for Christmas...

Merry Christmas my lovelies! My favourite intergalactic couple and I wish you all the best. Eat, drink, sleep, and be very merry! 

(As for me, I am anything but relaxed. 'Tis not the season to be jolly if you work in retail, 'tis the season to work long hours and be betrayed by your run-down immune system. Currently sofa-ridden with the lurgy, again, and weighing up feeling guilty about not going in on Christmas Eve when there is so much to do vs. being disgusting and ill and being a useless, sneezing mess if I do go in tomorrow. Argh! Combined with the fact it's my first Christmas away from my family, I'm feeling a little bit on the side of forlorn. I hope things will pick up as January gets underway and the dreaded Clearance is over, and you'll be hearing a little more from me again.)

alice
xox

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too Alice, I'm sure that everything going ok for you
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh retail! x___x! I hope you have survived, Alice!! Happy New Year! Love that shot ;)

    ReplyDelete