Thursday, 31 January 2013

Toy Thursday: Rollertastic Lego!

Of course, Mr & Mrs Viking are not to be ousted from the top spot of Alice's Favourite Minifig, but I think we may have a contender for number two.

Roller Derby Minifig!

Oooh, I love it when two of my interests intersect! Roller derby + toys = somewhere in the region of 'far too long' feeling packs in the supermarket. Isn't she cute?

As for the continuing saga of 'Alice Gets On Skates And Tries To Do Stuff', we just got a new batch of fresh meat! Which makes me... less-than-fresh meat? Slightly-off meat? Should've-put-it-in-the-fridge-and-not-left-it-on-the-side meat? Well, anyway. It's so weird, I still feel so noobalicious, but now there are new people flailing round the track, and actually, come to think of it, I'm doing somewhat less flailing of my own than I remember. So, high five for me! Four months down and I've not broken anything (or anyone) and I think I might actually have learned quite a bit of stuff, so yay! Progress is awesome!

I think I will reward myself with a new mouthguard, because my current one is too big for my mouth and I have dribbled copiously on more than one person, on more than one occasion. We're not exactly big on dignity at GCRG, but I think this is probably one bodily function too far.

alice
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment