Thursday, 11 April 2013

Toy Thursday: Dinos!

So, I love toy dinosaurs as much as the next Firefly fan / adult who never grew out of thinking dinosaurs were totally awesome (and why would you?!) and I have a modest collection of my own. I've even taken some photos of them, most of which at least verge on the ridiculous (if not outright daft.)


While I was scrolling through my Tumblr dashboard this evening, I came across the most beautiful toy dinosaur photos by Fong Qi Wei. Just - wow. Completely rethinking my previous stance on toy dinosaurs as comedy props - these are just beyond gorgeous.







Please visit Fong Qi Wei's website, it's so beautiful! Makes me want to dash out with a handful of plastic dinos and try to take something even half as beautiful as these. Toy photography at its most magical!

alice xox

ps. I've been a little absent of late! Life has been all systems go, I am shattered. I have ten days off starting 5pm tomorrow, which will be delicious. I'm very excited. I've been promised castles!

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with ya, on the love of dinos (yes, I will be seeing Jurassic Park in 3D -_-) to the wanting to rush out and by dino toys to photograph thanks to these photos. LOL!

    Absolutely adore them! Thanks for sharing!!!
    http://travelingtwig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete