Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Instagram Round-up: Goodbye, Summer & Scotland!

350 miles and a lot of boxes and stress later, I am now officially a relocated Alice! The way it's worked out, this is the sixth September in a row that I am moving into a new place. I am hoping not to make that a seventh...! Fingers crossed, eh?

So, we've got a lovely little flat in Yorkshire and I am returning to studenthood at the end of the month. I don't know how this happened. I have no idea how I orchestrated this. I feel like the past few months have just been me running round like a headless chicken, and I am amazed that I am sitting here, in an actual flat, with everything more-or-less unpacked. Nothing short of a miracle!

I am very very nervous (although very very excited) about studying again. After living in Scotland for pretty much five years, I am also sad to leave, but excited to be back in England. New city, new flat... I am basically a big mess of emotions!

So, goodbye summer and Scotland! Exciting (terrifying) times ahead!


alice xox

No comments:

Post a Comment