Monday, 30 December 2013

Boxing Day in Northumberland

So, I've eaten the most incredible amount over the past week or so. It's been fantastic. 'Tis the season to stuff yourself silly and I am a huge fan. To try and walk off our enormous Christmas lunch a little bit, we went for a stroll along the beach on Boxing Day, by Newton by the Sea. You can see Dunstanburgh Castle - my favourite! - in the distance and it's beautiful. 

Gavin & I, self-timer

Me, taken by Gavin

Gavin

Me again, by Gav

My mum & sister

Me, another by Gavin

Gav & I's shadows

Lovely horses!

Obligatory doll companion on every excursion - Rose, my Kenner

Rose

Me, my sister and my mum - another by Gav

Whatever you do over this festive season, I hope you had a great time! I've been a bit sickly and pox-ridden, but acquired a bunch of cool new stuff, gave some awesome presents to other people, and consumed way above my RDA. Most excellent!

alice xox

No comments:

Post a Comment