Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Baby vikings & a little bit of catching up

Hello blogosphere! I sort of dropped off the face of this blog for a while? I've actually got a tonne of photos to share with you, whoops. I think the thing is, I don't really like posting a whole bunch of photos on here without actually having some words to add to them? That's kind of what I use my flickr for, and it just seems... repetitive? I don't know.

Anyway, my blog identity crisis aside, there are two things I want to share with you! Firstly, I made a photo tumblr, which you can follow if you so wish! nuwandalice.tumblr.com

Secondly, some tiny vikings enthusiastically living up to their stereotype. Because tiny vikings!

Book Burning 1

Book Burning 2

Book Burning 3

Wouldn't necessarily advise using real fire as a photo prop, as it's all, you know, on fire and that. I nearly had two melted minifigs on my hands, but that's all you need to know about my ineptitude!

alice xox

No comments:

Post a Comment